Pegaroo Racing Mirror-Bases kit
Note: RWB Australia is operating from Japan at the moment. Fulfillment of orders, shipping resumes on 5th October 2022.
[Options: Choose between the Complete Kit with mirrors or Base Kit without the Vitaloni mirrors. Leave a note for your colour choice of Pegaroo decal]
Specially designed additive manufactured carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) mirror bases to adapt the famous Vitaloni mirrors onto your original Porsche air-cooled door mirror holes - with no modifications necessary.
These are direct replacements from all flag pole mirrors (from 1978 - SC/G-series 911) to all late air cooled 993 tear drop mirrors (to 1998 - 993 911). 70% weight saving* compared to factory mirrors. Also slightly rotated to ensure mirror adjustability to suit different seat heights and angles. The mirror bases can be primed and painted.
CFRP bases are designed by Chern, manufactured and hand finished in Australia by Pegaroo Racing. Vitaloni mirrors are from Italy, and all original gaskets and clamps from Porsche.
Each light weight racing mirror kit comes pre-assembled, and contains:
1. Pegaroo Racing mirror CFRP clips and bases (choose between LHD or RHD)
2. Set of original Vitaloni Sebring Mach 1 mirrors (manual, non-electric)
3. Porsche gaskets, mirror base clamps and bolts
4. Titanium bolts & 303 stainless steel nyloc nuts for clips.
5. Pegaroo Decals, one set (choose between Ruby or Emerald, leave a note at check out)
6. Door hole template (if you need to reopen the door holes to Porsche factory door locations)
Note: Racing componentry, being high performance, mechanical, functional and/or for aesthetics have short life spans. Not for road use.
PayPal option available, send us a message over webshop.
Shipping questions, terms and conditions click FAQ
*Pegaroo Mirror kits weigh 551g. Factory Porsche Aero non-electric mirrors are 1967g.